Are you ready for another great Homecoming with the only REAL Marching Band in the Ivy League? If you’ll be joining us don’t forget to fill out this RSVP survey and read on for a preview of the weekend! The band’s full itinerary can be viewed by following the link at the top of this page. As always, please get in touch with any questions or concerns.
Friday, September 23rd
- 4:00 PM: Annual Big Red Bands Alumni Association meeting: Join us in the Yale-Princeton room of the Statler hotel; please email BRBAA chair Lowell Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or topics you’d like discussed. Appetizers will be served at the meeting and we will adjourn to the Regent Lounge afterwards.
Saturday, September 24th
- 10:30 AM: Rehearsal on Alumni Field: Join us as we rehearse this year’s Homecoming song “Power.” Instruments and music folders can be picked up at the Fischell Band Center.
- 11:30 AM: Alumni tailgate and luncheon at the Fischell Band Center
- 2:00 PM: Tailgate concert at Kite Hill
- 3:00 PM: Kickoff
- 6:00 PM: Post-game concert and reception at Fischell Band Center
We can’t wait to welcome you back to the hill!
All the best,
Kristen Rose Baxter ‘18
Odalis Fores ‘19